Honda Canada is pleased to announce the Canadian Military Personnel Rebate Program.
Honda will offer a $500 rebate to qualified personnel when they purchase or lease any new Honda model.
All current and previous Canadian Armed Forces members who have served or are serving Canada are eligible to receive this rebate, in order to recognize and reward their commitment to our country. Approved applicants will receive a rebate of $500 dollars when they purchase or lease any new Honda model and this credit will be reimbursed directly by Honda Canada Inc. to the customer.
- Applicants must be current/active/retired members of the Army/Navy/Air Force, a DND employee, or be a member of the CF Appreciation Program (card member codes: CF, V, D).
- Details can be found at www.cfappreciation.ca
- Applicants must show proof of identification of at least one of the following cards: CF One (code: CF,V,D), NDI 10 – Temporary ID Card, NDI 20 – Permanent ID Card, NDI 75 – Record of Service Card.
- This offer is transferable to any member within the same household address.
- The vehicle purchased must be new and previously unregistered (demonstrators accepted).
- Eligible participants may purchase or lease one (1) vehicle per calendar year under this program.
- The vehicle must be for personal, non-commercial use.
Mississauga Honda will submit the following to the Honda Canada Zone office for approval.
1. A completed claim form (provided by dealership).
2. A copy of the sales contract and vehicle ownership.
3. A copy of the purchasers CF Appreciation Card/Government military photo ID & one piece of government issued photo ID.
4. Honda Canada will reimburse approved customers directly.
5. Approved customers will receive a cheque in the mail within approximately 60-days of the vehicle purchase date.
Please note that Honda Canada reserves the right to modify or withdraw this program at any time and its terms are subject to change.
Call today at (905) 828-1650 and ask for one of our sales specialists.