Honda Vehicle Scheduled Maintenance
Knowing what services and when to have them done to your vehicle can be confusing.
For many vehicle owners, they rely on Mississauga Honda's mechanics or the instruction manual.
Honda, has created an on the dash display which will assist the driver in determining what needs to be done.
It's called, the "Maintenance Minder".
Type A Service
- Replace the engine oil
**If the service indicator does not come on within the year, change your oil every 12 months.
Type B Service
- Replace the engine oil and filter
- Brake system inspection and service (including ABS)
- Chassis inspection which includes: the suspension, steering, brake hydraulic system, driveline, exhaust system, and fuel system are inspected for wear, damage, or any irregularities that may require attention.
Sub Item #1
- Tire rotation
Sub Item #2
- Replace air cleaner element
- Replace dust and pollen filter
- Inspect and adjust drive belt
Sub Item #3
- Replace transmission fluid
- Replace transfer case fluid (4WDS trucks)
Sub Item #4
- Replace the spark plugs
- Replace the timing belt and inspect the water pump (V6 only)
- Inspect valve clearance
Sub Item #5
- Replace the engine coolant
Sub Item #6
- Replace the rear differential fluid (4WD trucks, S2000)
* The Maintenance minder is unable to determine wear and tear information, such as the following:
- Brake pad thickness
- Wiper blade condition
- Tire inflation and tire condition
- All vehicle lights
- Fluid levels-Engine Oil, Coolant, Brake Fluid and Transmission Fluid
For more detailed information, Contact our Service Advisor.