What is a Spark Plug?
A spark plug is a device responsible for delivering electric current from an ignition system to the combustion chamber. Essentially every time you start the car, it is the device responsible for starting up your engine.
Why is a Spark Plug important?
Having a healthy spark plug is crucial for improving fuel efficiency and improving the overall health of the engine.
When to get a Spark Plug Replacement?
- After every 50000 KM
- The car is hard to start.
- The engine misfires.
- The car gets poor fuel economy.
- Rough engine idle.
- Your car struggles to accelerate.
- The engine is really loud.
- Your 'check engine' light is on.
- Frequency of replacing spark plugs.